Project & Equipment Engineer
Exitss urgently looks for a Project & Equipment Engineer
One of our automotive customers has a 6 to 9 months project for the production plant in Most (Czech Republic) & also in China.
Your asignment will be :
- adaptation of existing production units for new projects
- define new production concepts,
- install and start-up new production units
As Project (& Equipment) Engineer you ...
- have detailed technical meetings with other (engineering) departments to prepare equipment concepts
- design layout and concept of production units, logistic systems and technical facilities of the production buildings with CAD and present the designed concepts
- make up technical specifications and additional documentation for quotations
- obtain technical offers and evaluating these offers in view of the project specifications (budget, timing, quality).
- make and maintaine project timings
- monitor, guide and install new production units, logistic systems and technical facilities worldwide
- organise export of equipment to overseas production plants
- prepare legal documentation to comply with all valid legislation (CE, production licences, storage licences,etc..)
- participate in project meetings
- prepare of cost estimates for project budgeting and cost control
- conduct price negatiations in consultation with the supervisor and purchase department, supplier and offers evaluation
As a Project & Equipment Engineer you are ...
- a technician specialised in electronics/electrical engineering or mechanical engineering
- some one who has several years of professional experience in a similar job
- having MS-Office, CAD, MS Project skills
- having abroad experience and willingness for frequent and long travelling abroad
- a team player
- a driven & focussed freelancer with excellent knowledge of spoken and written English (Czech language is a big plus)
Exitss offers ...
- a project of minimum 6 to 9 months in an international automotive environment
- market conform rate
- a freelance friendly working environment
M: (0) 475 658 030
Meest recente vacatures
|Er zijn momenteel geen vacatures aanwezig|